- In a large bowl, add the flour, cocoa, salt, and sugar. Add the eggs. Mix with a whisk (gently stir in the flour on the edges of the bowl).
- Gradually add the milk then strain. Let sit for 2 hours. Melt the butter and add it to the dough. Mix gently.
- Cook the crepes in a lightly greased pan.
- The chocolate: Let the chocolate and cream melt in a double boiler without boiling the water. Spread the chocolate over the crepes then roll.
- 50 g (1/5 cup) butter
- ½ L (2 cups) milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 g (2 cups) flour
- 50 g (1/2 cup) superfine sugar
- 2 tsp crepe flavoring
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200 g (7 oz) dark chocolate (66% cocoa)
- 10 cl (2/5 cups) cream
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chopped roasted hazelnuts (optional)
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like