Foie gras, asparagus, and fresh garlic
- Trim the bottoms of the asparagus, blanch the stalks for a few minutes in salted boiling water, then cool them in ice water.
- Peel then chop the garlic cloves finely. Line the bottom of the pressure cooker basket with the chopped garlic or clean and use the green garlic.
- Season both sides of the duck liver with salt and pepper, then place it on top of the garlic.
- Close the lid with the regulator and heat the cooker. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the heat. Depressurize before opening.
- Arrange the asparagus on a warm plate and top with the foie gras
- 1 premium whole raw foie gras of duck 450/500 g (16-18 oz)
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 2 bunches of green garlic or a head of garlic
- Salt, pepper
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like