Sautéed asparagus with Parmesan and bacon
- Remove the hard parts (stems) from the asparagus stalks.
- Peel the asparagus with a peeler, then cut into around 4-cm (1.5-inch) sticks.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and sear the asparagus.
- Cover the pan in the beginning, then remove the lid so the asparagus can brown.
- Season as needed.
- Place the bacon slices over the asparagus and let cook for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
- 20 large stalks of green asparagus
- 8 slices of bacon
- 50 g (1/2 cup) Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like