Steamed eggs with scallions
- Break the eggs into a bowl, then beat.
- Mix the 4 pinches of salt with 260 g (1 cup) of water until the salt dissolves.
- Pour the salted water over the eggs and whisk.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve twice to remove the foam.
- Divide the mixture into 4 ramekins.
- Cover with perforated cling wrap, then place the ramekins in the steam basket of your pressure cooker.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- While the eggs are cooking, chop the scallions and mix them with the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Once the eggs are cooked, drizzle them with the scallion and soy sauce mixture.
- 4 eggs 260 g (1 cup) water
- 4 pinches of salt
- 4 scallions
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp salted soy sauce
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like