Christmas herbal tea
- Wash and peel the clementines, making long ribbons with the zests, shape them into roses, and prick them with toothpicks
- Wash and dry the clementine leaves
- Once the ingredients are dry, add the cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, lemon verbena, hibiscus petals, clementine zest roses, and clementine leaves to an airtight jar. This preparation will keep for several weeks.
- In a teapot, add a spoonful of the herbal mixture to some boiling water. Let steep for 5 minutes and enjoy!
- The zests of 4 Corsican clementines and a dozen of their leaves
- A handful of lemon verbena leaves
- 4 pieces of star anise
- Around 15 cardamom seeds
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 10 g (0.35 oz) hibiscus petals
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like