Croque-monsieur with tofu and vegetables
- Butter the bread with almond butter.
- Slice the tofu and cheese.
- Arrange the tofu and cheese on the slices of bread. Add the vegetables and cover with the second slice of bread.
- Place the Croque-monsieur in a non-stick frying pan. Cook each side for a few minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- Almond butter
- 100 g (3.5 oz) smoked tofu
- 50 g (1.8 oz) cheese (mozzarella, Roquefort, or Comté)
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 handful of green beans, cooked in water
- Some sprouts
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like