- Cut the top of each roll lengthwise.
- Remove the top and insides of the rolls.
- Preheat the oven to 165°C (330°F).
- Add some shredded mimolette cheese to the bottom of each roll. Keep some of the shredded cheese for later.
- Break an egg into each roll. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking, sauté the cherry tomatoes and bacon in a little olive oil.
- Once the eggs are cooked, remove the rolls from the oven.
- Top the eggs with the sautéed cherry tomatoes and bacon, the remaining shredded mimolette cheese, and a few basil leaves. Serve and enjoy!
- 4 rolls
- 4 eggs
- 70 g (2.5 oz) mimolette cheese
- 12 red and yellow cherry tomatoes
- Some diced bacon
- Olive oil
- Pepper and fleur de sel
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like