Gluten-free chocolate and orange cake
- In a large bowl, mix the flours, sugar, cocoa, yeast, and salt. Grate the zest of the orange. Set aside.
- Melt the butter until creamy. Add the eggs, milk, orange juice and pulp, and whisk well.
- Incorporate this mixture into the dry ingredients. Break the chocolate into pieces and add it to the batter.
- Butter the ramekins, add some batter to each, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Add 130 cl (5 and 2/5 cups) of water to the pressure cooker, then insert the steam basket containing the ramekins.
- Close the lid and heat the cooker. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 6 minutes.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the heat. Depressurize before opening.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or custard.
- 1 organic orange
- 200 g (7 oz) gluten-free flour
- 50 g (1.8 oz) gluten-free buckwheat flour
- 140 g (5 oz) powdered sugar
- 50 g (1.8 oz) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp gluten-free yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g (3.5 oz) butter
- 3 large eggs
- 15 cl (3/5 cup) milk
- 100 g (3.5 oz) milk chocolate
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like