One pot pasta
- Peel and chop the onion
- Clean then cut the mushrooms into pieces
- Wash then cut the zucchini into small pieces
- Add the onion, mushrooms, crushed tomatoes, pasta, tomato paste, and zucchini to the pot.
- Add the water and the bouillon cube
- Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally
- Once cooked, season as needed (salt, pepper, Parmesan) and serve immediately
- 180 g (6.3 oz) pasta (we used penne)
- 1 zucchini
- 3 large fresh button mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 bouillon cube 400 ml (1 and 2/3 cups) water
Why cook in a Dutch Oven?
Dutch ovens are ideal for slow cooked, simmered dishes. You can use the in the oven as well as the stovetop, and they will keep your meal warm when served at table.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like