Giant pan-cooked cookie
- Butter an oven-safe stainless steel frying pan with the unsalted butter.
- In a large bowl, work the salted butter with a spatula until creamy, then add the brown sugar.
- Add the egg, flour, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Cut the chocolate into small chips, then add it to the mixture without overmixing.
- Spread the mixture in the buttered pan in the shape of a large cookie.
- Bake at 180°C (360°F) for 20 minutes.
- 90 g (2/5) cup salted butter
- 10 g (2 tsp) unsalted butter
- 130 g (3/5 cup) brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp liquid vanilla extract
- 140 g (1 cup) flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 150 g (5.3 oz) dark chocolate (65%)
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like