Steamed chicken wraps
- Cut the chicken breasts into thin strips
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken with all the ingredients except the lettuce. Let marinate for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in the pressure cooker, brown each side of the chicken strips, then add the rest of the marinade
- Close the lid with the regulator. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 4 minutes, shaking the cooker 2 or 3 times.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove the pressure cooker from the heat, depressurize it, open the lid, and let the chicken cool
- Cut the tomatoes into dice, and combine them with the mayonnaise.
On the tortilla wraps, place one or two lettuce leaves, the tomatoes in mayonnaise and
the chicken strips, then roll up the wraps and serve immediately.
- 6 tortillas
- 6 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) yogurt
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Salt, pepper
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like