- On the stove, simmer a pot of water.
- Crack eggs into separate bowls (1 egg per bowl)
- Chop a clove of garlic and mix it with the yogurt, along with the salt and pepper and the lemon zest
- In another bowl, mix the olive oil with the Espelette pepper
- Toast the bread slices in a Sitram pan without fat
- When the water is simmering, add the spoonful of vinegar and create a vortex with a fork. Place the eggs one after the other (one at a time) into the vortex.
- Cook them for 6 minutes, then place them on absorbent paper. Cut off any straggling egg strands.
- In a shallow dish, place a layer of yogurt, then place the two eggs in the center. Drizzle with the chilli oil, season with a bit of sea salt and a turn of the pepper mill, sprinkle with chopped herbs. Enjoy!
- 4 fresh eggs
- 1 spoonful white vinegar
- 250 g Greek yogurt
- Zest from one lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Espelette pepper
- Bread slices
- Chopped herbs (coriander, parsley, etc.)
Why use a saucepan?
Sitram saucepans are versatile utensils fit for many preparations (soups, pasta, rice and sauces to name a few)
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like