- On the stove, simmer a pot of water.
- Crack eggs into separate bowls (1 egg per bowl)
- Chop a clove of garlic and mix it with the yogurt, along with the salt and pepper and the lemon zest
- In another bowl, mix the olive oil with the Espelette pepper
- Toast the bread slices in a Sitram pan without fat
- When the water is simmering, add the spoonful of vinegar and create a vortex with a fork. Place the eggs one after the other (one at a time) into the vortex.
- Cook them for 6 minutes, then place them on absorbent paper. Cut off any straggling egg strands.
- In a shallow dish, place a layer of yogurt, then place the two eggs in the center. Drizzle with the chilli oil, season with a bit of sea salt and a turn of the pepper mill, sprinkle with chopped herbs. Enjoy!
- 4 fresh eggs
- 1 spoonful white vinegar
- 250 g Greek yogurt
- Zest from one lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Espelette pepper
- Bread slices
- Chopped herbs (coriander, parsley, etc.)
Why use a saucepan?
Sitram saucepans are versatile utensils fit for many preparations (soups, pasta, rice and sauces to name a few)
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.