- Pour the flour into a large bowl. Make a well in the middle and add the eggs, sugar, salt, milk, and cream. Split the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the small seeds inside. Mix well.
- Wash the cherries and remove the stems. Add the mixture to a buttered 16 cm (6-inch) cake pan or mold. Top with the cherries. If the mold is non-stick, there's no need to butter it. Cover with a lid or some plastic wrap
- Pour 75 cl (3 cups) of water into the pressure cooker. Place the pan or mold inside the steam basket with the base.
- Close the lid with the regulator and heat the cooker. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 28 minutes.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the heat. Depressurize before opening.
- Remove the clafoutis from the mold while still warm. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- 250 g (9 oz) cherries
- 3 eggs
- 20 cl (4/5 cup) milk
- 10 cl (2/5 cup) liquid cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- 160 g (3/4 cup) sugar
- 100 g (3/4 cup) flour
- 50 g (1/5 cup) butter
- Salt, powdered sugar
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like