Potato or sweet potato gnocchi, broccoli, and Parmesan cream
- Wash, peel, and steam the potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Strain the potatoes or sweet potatoes, mix in the egg, flour, cornstarch, salt, pepper, and nutmeg with your hands, working the mixture so it becomes thick.
- Form a ball and cut it into 4 pieces.
- Cover and let cool to room temperature.
- Shape the dough into rolls on a floured surface (1.5 cm or 1/2 inch in diameter), then cut the rolls into small pieces (2 cm or 3/4 inch in length).
- Roll the pieces between the palms of your hands, crush them slightly with a fork, then place them on a piece of parchment paper.
- Immerse the gnocchi in simmering salted water, remove them as soon as they rise to the surface, then cool them in ice water.
- Drain the gnocchi on a cloth, place them in a dish, and roll them in olive oil.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets, cook in a pot of salted water for a few minutes, then cool with cold water. Set aside.
- Boil the cream in a saucepan, then add the Parmesan, season, and set aside near the cooktop.
- Once the gnocchi are cooked, coat them with cream and add the broccoli and walnuts.
- Serve immediately.
500 g (17.6 oz) SAMBA potatoes or sweet potatoes
150 g (5.3 oz flour) + 100 g (3.5 oz) cornstarch
4 tbsp olive oil
30 cl (1 and 1/4 cups) liquid cream
100 g (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
50 g (1.8 oz) walnut kernels
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like