Pan-fried clementines with honey and thyme
- Using a sharp knife, remove the peel and pith from the clementines and, working over a small bowl to catch the juices, cut out the segments.
- Dry-fry the almonds then set them aside
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, the thyme sprigs, the clementine pieces, and the honey to a hot frying pan and cook over high heat
- Sprinkle with some toasted almonds and crushed meringue and enjoy!
- 500 g (17.6 oz) clementines
- 2 tbsp thyme honey
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 20 g (0.7 oz) slivered almonds
- 2 meringues
- Olive oil
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like