Pan-fried potatoes and porcini mushrooms
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Peel and chop the garlic. Remove then chop the leaves of the parsley. Clean then cut the porcini mushrooms into thin slices.
- Cook the porcini mushrooms in a frying pan with some sunflower oil. Set aside and drain.
- Heat some more sunflower oil in the pan and sauté the potatoes until golden brown, then add the porcini mushrooms, garlic, and parsley.
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) Amandine potatoes
- 350 g (12.3 oz) porcini mushrooms
- Sunflower oil
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like