Sautéed asparagus salad with hazelnuts, feta cheese, pomegranate, and cherry tomatoes
- Dice then marinate the feta cheese in some olive oil with the thyme leaves.
- Dry-roast the hazelnuts in a frying pan (be careful, hazelnuts cook extremely quickly). Set them aside.
- Cut off the bottoms of the asparagus, peel the parts of the stalk that are too thick, then cut the asparagus into approximately 3-cm (1-inch) pieces.
- Start cooking in an uncovered frying pan with a little water, keep cooking until the water evaporates, then add a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the asparagus. Set it aside.
- In the same pan, sear the tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt, sugar, and olive oil.
- Deseed the pomegranate
- Cut a few slices of red onion
- Arrange the ingredients on a plate and season with the dressing of your choice and some freshly ground pepper. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 150 g (5.3 oz) feta cheese
- 1/3 a pomegranate
- 50 g (1.8 oz) hazelnuts
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.