Sautéed asparagus salad with hazelnuts, feta cheese, pomegranate, and cherry tomatoes
- Dice then marinate the feta cheese in some olive oil with the thyme leaves.
- Dry-roast the hazelnuts in a frying pan (be careful, hazelnuts cook extremely quickly). Set them aside.
- Cut off the bottoms of the asparagus, peel the parts of the stalk that are too thick, then cut the asparagus into approximately 3-cm (1-inch) pieces.
- Start cooking in an uncovered frying pan with a little water, keep cooking until the water evaporates, then add a tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the asparagus. Set it aside.
- In the same pan, sear the tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt, sugar, and olive oil.
- Deseed the pomegranate
- Cut a few slices of red onion
- Arrange the ingredients on a plate and season with the dressing of your choice and some freshly ground pepper. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 150 g (5.3 oz) feta cheese
- 1/3 a pomegranate
- 50 g (1.8 oz) hazelnuts
- 1/2 a red onion
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like