Sautéed shrimp with coconut milk, basil, cashews, and Parmesan cheese
- Heat two heaping spoonfuls of olive oil in your frying pan.
- Add the shrimp, fennel, and peppers, then season with salt, Espelette pepper, and a spoonful of curry powder. Cook for one minute, stirring regularly.
- Add the chickpeas, the coconut milk, and 10 cl (2/5 cup) of water. Bring to a boil
- Add the tomatoes, basil, cashews, and Parmesan cheese.
- Mix and serve.
This recipe is signed by Chef Yves Camdeborde.
- 5 large peeled shrimp
- 100 g (1/2 cup) coconut milk
- 20 g (0.7 oz) julienned red peppers
- 20 g (0.7 oz) julienned yellow peppers
- 20 g (0.7 oz) julienned fennel
- 4 cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- 15 g (1/2 oz) cooked chickpeas
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 10 g (1/3 oz) Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cashews
- Olive oil
- Fine salt, Espelette pepper
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like