- Pour the oil in a cast iron Dutch oven, add the popcorn corn, and cover.
- Cook over medium heat and listen as the corn pops.
- After a few minutes, turn off the heat and wait until the corn stops popping.
- Add the butter, salt, and spices.
- Mix well and enjoy!
- 5 cl (1/5 cup) oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 g (2 tbsp) butter
- 50 g (1.8 oz) popcorn corn
- 1 tbsp spices (paprika, cumin, garam masala) or truffle oil
Why cook in a Dutch Oven?
Dutch ovens are ideal for slow cooked, simmered dishes. You can use the in the oven as well as the stovetop, and they will keep your meal warm when served at table.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like