Homemade hazelnut spread
- Mix the hazelnuts in a blender into a powder or small pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and place in a double boiler, then cook at no higher than 40°C until everything is melted (around 15 minutes).
- Whisk well or mix with a blender then pour into a sealable jar.
- 30 g hazelnuts
- 90 g dark chocolate
- 200 g chocolate with praline filling
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 30 g hazelnut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like