Asparagus and zucchini gazpacho with verbena
- Start by washing and cutting the zucchini into pieces and gently trimming the asparagus tips.
- In a saucepan, bring 25 cl (1 cup) of water to a boil. Add the verbena and let infuse for 15 minutes.
- Boil the infusion and immerse the asparagus tips for 20 seconds, then cool the tips in ice water.
- Peel the asparagus stalks then cook them for 10 minutes in the boiling infusion with the zucchini pieces.
- Make sure the water covers the vegetables completely. Remove from the heat and let the vegetables cool in the infusion.
- Blend the vegetables and the infusion until smooth. Season with the salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve the gazpacho in soup plates with the asparagus tips and some fresh verbena leaves.
- 3 zucchini
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried verbena
- A few fresh verbena leaves (optional)
- Salt, pepper
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like