Banana pancakes with passion fruit butter
- Cut the butter into pieces
- Cut the passion fruit in half, then use a small spoon to remove the pulp. Add the pulp to a saucepan
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and reduce slowly
- Remove from the heat and whisk with the butter until smooth
- Set aside
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk the whole egg, the fermented milk, the whole milk, and 20 g (1 and 1/2 tbsp) of butter
- Mix the contents of both bowls until you have a smooth batter
- Peel and slice the bananas, then add them to the batter
- In a frying pan, heat a pat of butter, add a ladleful of batter, cook for 5 minutes, and flip.
- Serve with the passion fruit butter!
- 4 passion fruit
- 100 g (1/4 cup + 3 tbsp) butter
- 180 g (1 and 1/4 cups) flour
- 20 g (2 tbsp) sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 25 cl (1 cup) fermented milk (usually available in the international food aisle)
- 8 cl (5 and 1/2 tbsp) whole milk
- 20 g (1 and 1/2 tbsp) melted butter + 20 g (1 and 1/2 tbsp) cold butter
- 3 ripe bananas
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like