Beef with carrots
- Peel the onion, garlic, and carrots. Chop the onion, crush the garlic cloves, and cut the carrots diagonally into thick slices.
- Heat a drizzle of oil. Sear the beef until brown.
- Add the onions and garlic and let sweat a few minutes. Add the flour. Cook until brown.
- Add the carrots. Pour in the white wine and reduce until dry (no liquid remaining). Add the stock and the bouquet garni.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook for 90 minutes over low heat.
- At the end of the cooking time, remove the valve to let the steam escape, then open the lid. Season as needed and adjust the thickness of the sauce to your liking.
- Serve with pasta or steamed potatoes.
- 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs) beef (chuck, shin, cheek)
- 600 g (21.2 oz) carrots
- 2 onions
- 1 bouquet garni (thyme, bay leaf, parsley stems, celery stick tied together)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 25 cl (1 cup) white wine
- 30 g (1/4 cup) flour
- 1.2 L (5 cups) beef stock
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like