Braised lamb chops with potatoes and tomatoes
- Heat your baking dish on the stove.
- Add the lamb chops, grill them on both sides, and season with salt and pepper. Quickly remove the lamb chops from the dish.
- Without washing the dish, add the onions and fry for 4 to 5 minutes. Add the lamb chops and cover with the slices of potato. Add the bouquet garni and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the peeled tomatoes and tomato juice (previously blended), and if necessary, some water (the potatoes should be covered).
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C (356°F) for 45 minutes. Serve.
This recipe is signed by the Chef Yves Camdeborde.
This recipe is best shared with friends or family.
Feel free to make it the day before - it will taste even better!
The lamb chops can be replaced with chicken wings. This will reduce the cost of the dish.
- 12 lamb chops
- 3 finely chopped onions
- 4 potatoes (washed, peeled, and sliced)
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes in juice, blended
- 1 bouquet garni (parsley stems, thyme, bay leaf)
- Salt, pepper, olive oil
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like