Breaded chicken with herbs, green asparagus, and sautéed zucchini
- In a large bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the parsley, mint, basil, almond powder, and chopped garlic.
- Place the flour in one bowl and the beaten eggs in another.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Dip the breast in each of the three bowls (flour, beaten eggs, then breadcrumbs).
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, add the chicken cutlet, asparagus, and zucchini, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook both sides of the chicken and vegetables until golden brown.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and water to deglaze the juices.
- Add a few herbs and some almond powder.
- Serve and enjoy!
This reciped is signed by Chef Yves Camdeborde.
- 1 chicken breast (cut in half if too thick) (250 g or 9 oz)
- 200 g (7 oz) breadcrumbs
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 100 g (3/4 cup) flour
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 level tbsp almond powder
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- 12 green asparagus tips
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Fine salt, freshly ground pepper
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like