Creamy red kuri squash soup with ravioli
- Peel and chop the onion. Wash then cut the squash into small cubes (without peeling). Heat some olive oil or duck fat in a Dutch oven and sweat the onions and squash. Add the chicken stock, saffron, bay leaf, and thyme.
- Cook until the squash is tender. Blend the soup. Add the crème fraîche and continue cooking for 5 minutes without boiling. Season as needed.
- Fry the ham in a pan (without fat), then drain it on some paper towel.
- Just before serving, plunge the ravioli in some boiling water.
- Pour the soup into a soup bowl, then add the ravioli, a spoonful of cottage cheese, and some shaved ham on top.
- 1 red kuri squash
- 1 onion
- 30 cl (1 and 1/4 cups) thick crème fraîche
- 30 g (2 tbsp) butter
- Chicken stock
- 1 tsp saffron powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- "Ravioles de Romans" (small cheese and parsley ravioli)
- 50 g (1.8 oz) shaved ham
- 1 spoonful of cottage cheese (sheep milk if possible)
- Salt, pepper
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like