Grenoble style steamed lemon sole
- Blend the anchovies with the soy sauce and vinaigrette.
- Remove the stalks from the Brussels sprouts, then wash them in water.
- Place the sprouts in the pressure cooker with 50 cl (2 cups) of water.
- Close the lid with the regulator and heat the cooker. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, depressurise and open the pressure cooker.
- Clip the stems from the mushrooms, then wash them quickly under running water. Cut the mushrooms into quarters, then cook them for 8 minutes in a frying pan with lemon juice, butter, salt, and water (just enough to cover the mushrooms).
- Add 15 cl (3/5 cup) of water to the pressure cooker. Place a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom of the steam basket. Top with the seasoned lemon sole fillets and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Cut the bread into small cubes and fry them in a pan with a little butter
- Cut the lemon into small cubes
- Arrange the fish fillets on warm plates with a drizzle of the anchovy sauce. Sprinkle with the croutons, diced lemon, chopped parsley and capers, and serve the Brussels sprouts and mushrooms on the side.
- 400 g (14 oz) skinless lemon sole
- 20 g (0.7 oz) sandwich bread
- 1 lemon (20 g or 0.7 oz), washed and diced
- 20 g (0.7 oz) whole capers
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 4 anchovy fillets with salt
- 6 tbsp vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 stalks of Brussels sprouts
- 100 g (3.5 oz) seasonal mushrooms
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like