Homemade yogurt in the pressure cooker
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it reaches 40°C (104°F). Stir in the whole-milk yogurt and mix well.
- Fill then cover the jars.
- Place the jars in the steam basket of your pressure cooker.
- Fill the cooker with water (at 50°C or 122°F) up to 2/3 the height of the jars.
- Close the pressure cooker and let sit in a warm place for 12 hours.
- Then remove the lid and refrigerate the jars of yogurt.
- 1 L whole or semi-skimmed milk (cow or goat milk)
- 3 tbsp milk powder
- 1 whole-milk yogurt or 1 dose of starter culture
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like