Lemon chicken soup
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Remove the stems from the radishes, then slice the radishes lengthwise with a mandolin.
- Peel and chop the scallions and chives, keeping the buds.
- Pluck the thyme leaves from the sprigs and cut the lemon into thin slices.
- In a saucepan, infuse the chicken bouillon sachets in a liter (4 and 1/4 cups) of boiling water, then add the chicken, thyme, lemongrass, onions, and lemon.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add the chives and radishes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 pink radishes
- 2 scallions
- 1 lemon
- ½ bunch of chives
- 2 sprigs of lemongrass
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 3 sachets of chicken bouillon
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like