Yves Camdeborde's mashed potatoes puree
- Cut the butter into small cubes and place it in the freezer.
- Wash then cook the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water with a dash of salt.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan.
- Once the potatoes are cooked (check by poking them with the tip of a knife), drain, peel, and mash them.
- Once all the potatoes are mashed, gradually add the milk.
- Season, add the frozen butter cubes, mix vigorously, and serve.
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) potatoes
- 40 cl (1 and 2/3 cups) milk
- 200 g (3/4 cup + 2 tbsp) butter
- Fine salt
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like