Meatballs with tomato sauce
- Peel and chop the onions and carrots. Peel and chop the garlic cloves.
- Heat some olive oil in the pressure cooker and sweat the onions, carrots, and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the red wine and reduce until dry, then add the crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, sugar, and the bouquet garni.
- Close the lid with the regulator and start cooking. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Depressurize and set aside.
- Peel and chop the onion. Blend the bread in a blender, then mix the sausage meat, ground beef, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and eggs. Season as needed. Shape the meatballs with your moistened hands.
- Heat some olive oil in the pressure cooker. Gently place the meatballs inside and sear them on each side, then add the tomato sauce.
- Close the lid with the regulator. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the heat. Depressurize before opening.
- Serve with the spaghetti, Parmesan cheese, and a few basil leaves.
- 800 g (28 oz) gluten-free sausage meat
- 1 onion
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 100 g (3.5 oz) gluten-free white bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) ground beef
- 85 g (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1 large carrot
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bouquet garni (thyme, parsley stems, bay leaf)
- 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs) crushed tomatoes (canned or fresh)
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 15 cl (3/5 cup) red wine
- A few basil leaves
- 400 g (14 oz) gluten-free spaghetti
- 50 g (1/2 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like