Moist and chewy crepes
- Add the flour, sugar, and salt to a large bowl. Make a well in the middle, then break the eggs into the well.
- Whisk gently. Gradually add the milk.
- Strain to remove any lumps.
- Let sit for 2 hours.
- Melt the butter and add it to the dough. Mix gently.
- Cook each side of your crepes then pile them up on a covered dish.
- 50 g (1/5 cup) butter
- ½ L (2 cups) milk
- 3 eggs
- 250 g (2 cups) flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g (1/2 cup) superfine sugar
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like