- Preheat the oven to 165°C (330°F)
- Steam the potatoes
- Clean then cut the mushrooms into quarters
- Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan with the sliced onion
- Place the halved potatoes, mushrooms, onions, and slices of raclette cheese in an oven-safe dish or frying pan
- Bake at 160°C (320°F) for 10 minutes
- Serve immediately with the gherkins and a nice green salad.
- 8 slices of raclette cheese
- 1 red onion
- 400 g (14 oz) baby potatoes
- 150 g (5.3 oz) mushrooms
- 8 thin slices of bacon
- 8 gherkins
The benefits of cooking in the oven
Use an oven dish to prepare delicious roasts and vegetables au gratin as well as lovely hearty family recipes like lasagna or moussaka.
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like