Pan-cooked chocolate brownie
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (320°F).
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a recipient in a double boiler.
- In a large bowl, mix the eggs and sugar until they are white.
- Add the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, then add the Brazil nuts and stir gently.
- Butter a stainless steel frying pan.
- Peel the bananas, then cut them in half lengthwise.
- Pour the chocolate batter into the pan and top with the banana halves.
- Bake for 60 minutes. A few minutes before serving, sprinkle the bananas with sugar and caramelize.
- 250 g (8.8 oz) milk chocolate
- 250 g (1 cup) semi-salted butter
- 250 g (1 and 1/4 cups) + 1 tbsp sugar
- 180 g (1 and 1/4 cups) flour
- 100 g (3.5 oz) Brazil nuts
- 40 g (1.4 oz) bitter cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 4 bananas
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like