Pea fritters with tuna and carrots
- Drain the peas and carrots. Chop the carrots if needed.
- Drain the tuna.
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Chop the cilantro and basil leaves.
- Beat the eggs and mix with the potatoes, herbs, and tuna. Stir in the peas and carrots at the end so they don't get crushed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add balls of the mixture, then flatten them gently with the back of a spoon.
- Brown each side of the fritters for a few minutes.
- Tip: Serve with a small mixed salad!
- 1 can (250 g or 9 oz) of peas and carrots
- 1 can (250 g or 9 oz) of tuna
- 3 potatoes
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1 handful of basil
- Salt and pepper
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like