Shrimp ramen noodles
- Soak the black mushrooms in a bowl of water. Peel and chop the carrots. Peel and chop the scallions. Shell and devein the shrimp.
- In a frying pan, quickly sauté the shrimp in some sesame oil, the chili sauce, and a teaspoon of lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a frying pan, then cook the carrots, scallions, drained mushrooms, chopped garlic, and ginger for 3 minutes. Add the chicken stock, soy sauce, and some pepper.
- As soon as it boils, add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves and cook for another minute.
- Add the shrimp and serve immediately with some lime wedges and chopped cilantro.
- 20 large shrimp (gambas)
- 200 g (7 oz) ramen noodles
- 120 g (4.2 oz) spinach leaves
- 50 g (1.8 oz) dried black mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 3 chopped scallions
- 1 L (4 and 1/4 cups) chicken stock
- 65 g (2.3 oz) lemongrass
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 lime
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 bunch of cilantro
Why use a wok?
This wide and deep pan is used in asian countries to cook food quicky on a high fire. Finely chopped vegetables and meats, asian noodles and fried rice are particularly well-suited to this utensil.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like