Spaghetti squash carbonara
- Fill your pressure cooker with 50 cl (2 cups) of water. Place the entire spaghetti squash in the steam basket, close the lid, and cook for 60 minutes.
- Once the spaghetti squash is cooked, cut it in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds, then scrape out the pulp into strands of spaghetti.
- Let the spaghetti drain for a few minutes.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Sweat the bacon and chopped onions in a frying pan, then add the crème fraîche and reduce for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the carbonara mixture is ready, mix it with the squash.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, serve, and enjoy!
- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) spaghetti squash pulp (2 kg if whole)
- 2 onions
- 200 g (7 oz) bacon
- 25 cl (1 cup) crème fraîche
- 100 g (1 cup) Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like