Spicy paprika and chorizo churros
- Boil the water, butter, and salt in a saucepan.
- Sift the flour and spicy paprika powder into a large bowl, make a well in the flour, and pour in the boiling mixture.
- Mix well with a spatula, then add the eggs.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the dough to a pastry bag with a serrated tip.
- Squeeze the dough directly over the hot oil and use scissors to cut the churros to the desired length.
- Cook no more than 2 or 3 churros at a time.
- Once cooked, let them drain on some paper towel.
- Sprinkle with spicy paprika powder and serve immediately.
- 25 cl (1 cup) water
- 60 g (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 225 g (1 and 4/5 cups) flour
- 2 tsp spicy chorizo paprika powder
- 2 eggs
- Frying oil
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like