Stir-fried cauliflower leaves
- Choose the best and most tender leaves, then wash and chop them finely.
- Peel and chop the garlic, grate the ginger, then fry them together in a little coconut oil.
- Add the cauliflower leaves, sweat them quickly, then add the lime juice, lime zest, and nuoc-mam sauce.
- Finish cooking, then sprinkle with cilantro leaves and peanuts.
- The leaves of a cauliflower
- 1 clove of garlic 1 small piece of fresh ginger
- The juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp nuoc-mam (fish sauce) or soy sauce (for a vegan version)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (or another cooking oil)
- 1 handful of cilantro leaves
- Some lime zest
- 1 handful of roasted peanuts (optional)
Why use a wok?
This wide and deep pan is used in asian countries to cook food quicky on a high fire. Finely chopped vegetables and meats, asian noodles and fried rice are particularly well-suited to this utensil.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like