Strawberry and nougat clafoutis
- Mix the whole eggs, egg yolks, cornstarch, sugar, and cream.
- Add the vanilla (extracted from the bean).
- Cut the nougat into small pieces.
- Butter the pan and sprinkle in some sugar.
- Wash, dry, and cut the strawberries (if necessary), then arrange them in the pan.
- Pour the batter on top and add the nougat.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180°C or 356°F) for 40 minutes.
- 500 g (17.6 oz) strawberries
- 50 g (1.8 oz) nougat
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 g (5.3 oz) brown sugar
- 50 g (1.8 oz) cornstarch
- 25 cl (1 cup) whipping cream
- 1 vanilla bean
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like