Strawberry and nougat clafoutis
- Mix the whole eggs, egg yolks, cornstarch, sugar, and cream.
- Add the vanilla (extracted from the bean).
- Cut the nougat into small pieces.
- Butter the pan and sprinkle in some sugar.
- Wash, dry, and cut the strawberries (if necessary), then arrange them in the pan.
- Pour the batter on top and add the nougat.
- Bake in a preheated oven (180°C or 356°F) for 40 minutes.
- 500 g (17.6 oz) strawberries
- 50 g (1.8 oz) nougat
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 g (5.3 oz) brown sugar
- 50 g (1.8 oz) cornstarch
- 25 cl (1 cup) whipping cream
- 1 vanilla bean
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.