Tropical crumble with mango, pineapple, and coconut
- Peel and cut the fruits into tiny cubes, then set them aside with their juice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (356°F)
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, and coconut.
- Add the butter and mix with your fingers to obtain a grainy dough
- Butter your oven dish, then add the fruit pieces and juice
- Cover with the dough (spreading it loosely over the fruit) and bake for 30 minutes
- Serve with a scoop of coconut ice cream decorated with a vanilla bean.
- 1 pineapple
- 1 mango
- 5 apricots
- 125 g (1 cup) flour
- 100 g (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 100 g (3.5 oz) shredded coconut
- 100 g (3.5 oz) semi-salted butter
- 1 vanilla bean
Why cook with a stockpot?
A stockpot is so versatile it can be useful in many situations, especially if you need to cook large quantities. With its two sturdy handles it's easier to carry.
The benefits of cooking in the oven
Use an oven dish to prepare delicious roasts and vegetables au gratin as well as lovely hearty family recipes like lasagna or moussaka.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like