Mango and pineapple compote with sorbet
- Peel then cut the half-pineapple into thin quarters. Remove the core, then cut into small pieces.
- Peel the mango and remove the two halves on either side of the pit, then cut them into small (1 cm) cubes.
- Add the fruit, 5 cl (1/5 cup) of water, juice from half a lime, and 20 cl (4/5 cup) of pineapple juice to the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid and heat the cooker. When the steam starts to escape, lower the heat and cook for 10 minutes, shaking the pot 2 or 3 times.
- Remove the pressure cooker from the heat. Depressurize before opening. Chill the compote in the refrigerator.
- Serve with a scoop of pineapple sorbet or sprinkle with some crumble.
- ½ a pineapple
- 1 large ripe mango
- 20 cl (4/5 cup) fresh pineapple juice
- Lime juice (from ½ a lime or a bottle)
- 2 tbsp amber rum
- 15 cl (3/5 cup) water
- 50 cl (2 cups) pineapple sorbet
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like