Pan-fried zucchini clafoutis
- Whisk the eggs, flour, cream, and milk in a bowl. Add the Parmesan, basil, and herbs, and season with some salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the chopped shallots, zucchini quarters, diced yellow peppers, and sliced chorizo.
- Spread the ingredients evenly in the pan, then add the dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and black olives. Add the mixture (eggs, milk, and flour) carefully and cook over low heat.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, then flip the clafoutis with the help of a plate or lid. Remember to use a cloth or mitt to protect your hand!
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes on the other side, then serve with some fresh herbs.
- 3 eggs
- 50 cl (2 cups) whipping cream
- 20 cl (4/5 cup) milk
- 80 g (5/8 cup) flour
- 1 zucchini
- 2 shallots
- 4 to 5 dried tomatoes
- 1 mini yellow bell pepper
- 6 black olives
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp basil
- 50 g (1.8 oz) chorizo
- Rosemary, thyme
- Salt, pepper
The benefits of cooking with a frying pan
With its round and shallow shape, this versatile utensil allows you to cook to your taste a variety of foods, from steaks to whole fish, burgers, meatballs, and all sorts of sauteed vegetables, pasta or cereals.
Share this recipe
Other recipes for you
Here are some recipes you might also like